LOGIC PUZZLES FOR KIDS
KENKEN PUZZLES WITH FRACTIONS
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
We present a new KenKen 6x6 puzzle
to practice simplifying fractions.
These puzzles will also improve your knowledge of multiplication.
Our kenken puzzles are a bit different from the original ones.
Cages always consist of 2 cells.
These cells are connected horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
There are 4 levels to learn how to simplify fractions:
- Level 1: fractions ?/2 to ?/6.
- Level 2: fractions ?/3 to ?/7.
- Level 3: fractions ?/4 to ?/8.
- Level 4: fractions ?/5 to ?/9.
to use these puzzles to practice your skills of times tables.
KENKEN PUZZLES ONLINE
TIP: use the arrow keys to move the cursor.
Follow the steps to solve a kenken from our website.
- LEV: choose the starting level.
- PUZZLE: fill in the number of the kenken puzzle you want to solve.
- START: the puzzle is now loaded and ready to be solved.
- Choose a cell where you want to place a number. This cell will become yellow.
- Choose one of the 6 big digits if you are sure of the number.
- Choose one or more of the 6 small digits to indicate candidates.
- If you select a digit that is already in the cell, then this digit will
- Click on ✓ to check the kenken. The wrong cells turn red.
If the puzzle is completely correct, all cells will become yellow.
- Click on SOL to show the solution.